After you have created a Checklist, you can enable it to start triggering or disable it to stop triggering.
In the Moments™ Console, go to the Checklists Management Page.
Enable a Checklist
1. Click on Checklists in the left navigation menu
2. On the Checklist Management page, locate the row for the specific Checklist you want to enable. Click the Enable toggle to activate the Checklist.
3. When Enabled, the toggle will appear in green. The Checklist is active and eligible to trigger.
4. Alternatively, you can click the more menu (3 dots)
5. Click on the Edit option
6. in the Update Checklist panel that opens, locate the Enable toggle at the bottom. Click the toggle to enable the Checklist.
7. Once enabled (toggle is green), make sure to click the Save button to apply the change. The Checklist is active and eligible to trigger.
Once enabled, the toggle will be turned ON and shown in green. This Checklist will be eligible to trigger during live conversations. If the triggering criteria are satisfied, this enabled Checklist will trigger and be delivered immediately to the targeted user(s).
Note: A Checklist must be associated with a linked Content item in order for the Checklist to be enabled. Conversely, an enabled Checklist cannot have its linked Content item removed unless the Checklist is first disabled.
If you want to test your newly enabled Checklist to ensure it triggers, follow the steps outlined here.