For Agents who want to receive Moments™ Notifications in an uncluttered environment; Agents have the option to install/use the Moments™ App on their desktop. This app provides a standalone experience for real-time coaching, displaying triggered notifications as a companion to the RingDNA Dialer and outside of the browser.
Additionally, the Moments™ App for Desktop can be paired with video meetings (coming soon), allowing Agents to receive real-time Moments™ notifications while hosting live video conferencing meetings.
The Moments™ App is supported on desktop devices and can be installed on both Macs (MacOS) and/or PCs (Windows OS).
Note: Moments™ App is not supported on mobile devices (iOS or Android).
How to Install
1. Goto moments.ringdna.net in your browser (Chrome). If needed, sign-in using SFDC login credentials
2. Click on the download button in the top-right of the navigation
4. Once installed, Moments™ App (“Revenue.io”) will appear on your desktop
How It Works
1. Click desktop icon (“Revenue.io”) to launch the Moments™ app. If needed, sign-in using SFDC login credentials.
if already logged in via SFDC, click on desktop icon to launch the Moments™ App (“Revenue.io“)
2. when connected on a live call (via RingDNA Dialer), Moments™ App displays triggered Notifications/Checklists and live transcript. And the desktop icon shows the badge count total
3. Easily switch between apps to bring the Moments™ App into view in front of other apps or windows (Mac: command+tab | PC: alt+tab)
4. Moments™ App can be dragged and repositioned anywhere on screen
5. Moments™ App can be resized (responsive layout) to full screen
TIP: Moments™ App can be left open at all times. It will automatically activate and start displaying triggered Notifications when answering an inbound call or placing an outbound call (via RingDNA Dialer). There’s no need to launch and close the Moments™ App between your calls.