How To Clone an Existing Content Item
These steps apply when creating a new Notification or updating an existing Notification.
1. On the Create Moments™ Notification form (or the Update Moments™ Notification form), scroll to the bottom of the form to locate the Moments™ Content section.
2. Click the + Add Content button to open up the Content panel.
3. Locate an existing Content item in the list you want to clone.
4. Click the clone icon to make a new copy of this Content item.
5. Make any desired changes to the new Content item and make sure to provide a required value in the Content Title field. Then click the save button.
6. Once the Content item has been cloned, click the Save button on the Moments™ Notification form to save the notification.
Note: Making a clone of an existing Content item will not overwrite or modify the original Content item.