How To Add a New Content Item
These steps apply when creating a new Notification or updating an existing Notification.
1. On the Create Moments™ Notification form (or the Update Moments™ Notification form), scroll to the bottom of the form to locate the Moments™ Content section.
2. Click the + Add Content button to open up the Content panel.
3. Within the panel, click the + New Content button
4. Fill in the required fields (Content Title, Category, Content Type, Content Body).
5. (Optional) fill in the Link URL and Link Display Text fields.
6. Click Save within the Content panel to save the new Content Item.
7. The new Content Item is now linked to this Notification. It will now appear in the Moments™ Content section of the Moments™ Notification form.
8. Click Save on the Moments™ Notification form to save the notification.
Tip: As an alternative, you can add a new Content item by clicking Create Content on the Content List page.