Guided Selling by Revenue.io is a best-in-class solution leading the future of sales. It’s native to Salesforce, which means there’s a single interface and single source of truth in the application where reps already spend most of their time. Guided Selling simplifies workflows for sellers and enables them to prioritize their daily tasks so they can focus on the right things at the right times. This gives reps data at the point of decision and allows them to act quickly while delivering a modern buying experience. Lastly, Guided Selling measures and tracks success through the entire customer journey, so you always know what works and what doesn’t.
In this section, you will learn how to install and manage the Guided Selling Managed Package and it's underlying components.
- Guided Selling Package Components
- Guided Selling Permission Sets
- Guided Selling Apex Jobs and Batch Operations
To install the Guided Selling managed package, administrators must follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Guided Selling managed package installation page to initiate the installation of the package.
- Log in to Salesforce if not already logged in.
- When prompted select "install for all users" in your organization
- Once the package is installed you are ready to set up and configure the package for use.