Setting Up a New User
To add additional users for Guided Selling use the following steps to add a license and update the user permissions required.
Set a New License
- Navigate to the Revenue.io Admin Console
- Click Users in the left navigation
- Click the name of the user
- Choose the RingDNA tab
- Flip the Guided Selling license configuration ON
- Hit Save on the top right
Note: If you receive an error that you need more licenses, please send a request to Revenue.io.
Setup Guided Selling Permissions
Once the license has been added for the user, have the Salesforce Admin navigate to the Sequence Settings>Users page in Salesforce. There, click the Add Permission for the new user or Grant All Permissions button on top to automatically add the following:
- Sequence Agent permission set to ensure the user can access all Guided Selling Custom Objects and Fields needed to add participants to Sequences and complete Sequence actions
- Guided Selling Standard Object permission set to ensure any fields used in Guided Selling operations and field sets are available to the user
Setup Admin User
If the user is going to create and edit Sequences, you will need to grant the Sequence Admin permission set from within Salesforce setup.