The below steps outline how the sequence managed package uses provided fieldsets to control the list of fields on the entrance/exit criteria or any field/criteria updates after Sequence actions are complete.
Steps to Manage Lead Field Sets
- Navigate to the Salesforce Setup Console
- Select Leads > Field Sets
- Find the fieldset provided by the sequence managed package entitled "Revenue.io Sequence Leads"
- Select the edit link to manage the fieldset.
- Drag and drop fields from the leads or related object field list down to the fieldset.
- Save the fieldset to update the fields to be used in lead sequences.
Sequence Field Sets Managed in Salesforce Setup
Lead Fields Listed in the Sequence Builder for Entrance and Exit Criteria
If a field is removed from the fieldset that is used within an active sequence, the sequence will still behave as expected and use the field in its criteria validation.
You will see an error presented on those sequences, re-add the field to the fieldset to remove the error.