The below steps outline how the sequence managed package uses provided field sets to control the list of fields on the entrance/exit criteria or any field/criteria updates after Sequence actions are complete.
Steps to Manage Contact Field Sets
To manage lead field sets follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Salesforce Setup Console
- Select Contact > Field Sets
- Find a field set provided by the sequence managed package entitled "ringDNA Sequence Contacts"
- Select the edit link to manage the field set.
- Drag and drop fields from the contact or related object field lists on the field set.
- Save the field set to update the fields to be used in contact sequences.
Contact Field Sets Managed in Salesforce Setup
Contact Fields Listed in the Sequence Builder for Entrance and Exit Criteria
If a field is removed from the field set that is used within an active sequence, the sequence will still behave as expected and use the field in its criteria validation.
You will see an error presented on those sequences, simply re-add the field to the field set to remove the error.