Who is this for?
SDRs, AEs, and Sales Managers can all get a sense of how their teams have committed their meeting time in the future and what volume of their days will be consumed with committed events.
How can this be configured?
Admins can configure the date ranges in the future that they wish to analyze across each dashboard component. In addition, modifications can be made to each core report powering the dashboard to scope the reports to a particular user role or group as defined by Salesforce permissions.
What data points are included in the dashboard?
- Total Upcoming Meetings - Total number of Salesforce events with a date in the future.
- Total Committed Hours - The total duration of Salesforce events with a date in the future, represented in hours.
- Average Meeting Length - The average length of an upcoming meeting.
- Total Contacts - The total number of contacts associated with meetings in the future. This information is handy to ensure that reps are properly associating meetings with contacts.
- Upcoming Opportunity Meetings - The total volume of meetings in the future that are associated with an opportunity.
- Opportunity Committed Hours - The total duration of upcoming opportunity meetings in hours.
- Upcoming Video Meetings - The total number of meetings with the “RingDNA Created Video Meeting” type that designates events in the future logged by Revenue.io.
- Video Committed Hours - The total duration of upcoming video meetings logged by Revenue.io in hours.
- Meetings on Calendar By Date
- Opportunity Meetings on Calendar By Date
- Video Meetings on Calendar By Date
- Upcoming Meetings By Rep
- Upcoming Opportunity Meetings By Rep
- Upcoming Video Meetings By Rep
- Meetings Upcoming
- Opportunity Meetings Upcoming
- Video Meetings Upcoming