- What is Enhanced Analytics?
- Enhanced Analytics is needed for Revenue Intelligence features:
- How to Enable Enhanced Analytics:
What is Enhanced Analytics?
Enhanced Analytics is a data pipeline that takes daily snapshots of salesforce data related to opportunities, accounts, events, tasks, and fiscal periods in order to combine with Revenue.io generated sales data to provide new in-depth insights previously unavailable in Salesforce.
Enhanced Analytics is needed for Revenue Intelligence features:
- Leaderboard of agent ranking within a specified time period based on the dollar amount of won revenue and the number of opportunities won. This dashboard compares various Sales activity metrics, coaching metrics, and conversational etiquette metrics of all reps, making it easy to identify patterns in differences between top and bottom-performing reps and coach toward those key differences.
- By analyzing the details of opportunities and conversations related to opportunities captured within the Revenue.io platform, Revenue.io applies AI models that predict if an opportunity will close within the next 30 days. This enables Sales leaders, coaches, and supervisors to identify deals in progress that may be at risk so that they can provide coaching to reps specific to opportunities in progress.
- By analyzing opportunity data with fiscal data, Revenue.io is able to offer Sales Leaders, Managers, and Supervisors insights into the overall/ongoing performance of a fiscal period. Revenue.io provides an AI projection for the fiscal quarter based on the analysis of each individual opportunity slated for a fiscal period, so it's easy to see a performance projection early on within a fiscal period and take action if needed.
How to Enable Enhanced Analytics:
Either let your assigned Customer Success Manager know that this is something you are interested in or email email@example.com requesting to have this enabled.