The Account Details section is where general account-level settings are managed.
Accessing Account Details
Step 1 - Log into the Admin Console
Step 2 - Click on the Account Details link in the left hand navigation
Step 3 - On the Account Details page, there are 5 tabs:
Click the Add User button to manually add a user to your Revenue account:
The Salesforce tab is where account-level Salesforce settings are found.
On the Settings sub-tab, Admins can:
- view their Organization ID
- Enable or disable the "Create Lead for every Inbound Call To a Call Tracking Number" setting
- Enable or disable the "Create Smart Number Campaigns" setting
- Configure who the Salesforce Connect User is
- Select the recipient(s) for "Invalid Salesforce Connect User" emails
RingDNA Dialer field permissions are managed on the remaining sub-tabs. For details on this, view the article: How to Use Custom Fields
The Licensing tab is where product licenses can be managed and requested.
The Logs tab is where account logs can be viewed.
- Viewing logs of Salesforce Errors
- Viewing logs of GDPR changes
- Viewing logs of Call Recording playback
- Viewing logs of blocked/unblocked numbers
The Integrations tab is where 3rd party integrations are managed at the account-level.
Click the "Manage Connected Users" button to view all users in your account who have connected to either Gmail or Microsoft (Exchange/Office365):
Enable or disable access to an Email/Calendar provider by turning the toggles on or off.
- If the Gmail provider toggle is "ON" (for example), then users in your account will be able to connect their Gmail accounts on their User Settings pages.
The "# Licenses Available" link indicates the number of remaining Calendar Booking licenses available to be assigned to users. In this example, there are 73 unused Calendar Booking licenses:
Related Integrations articles: