If at any time you need to disconnect your zoom account from Revenue.io, you can easily disconnect via the integrations tab in the Revenue.io admin console. Follow the steps below to complete the uninstall process.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab of your user account within the Revenue.io admin console.
- To quickly navigate to your integrations tab you can select the "my account" link in the top right-hand corner of the admin after clicking on your name.
- Once you are on the integrations tab, if you have an active connected Zoom account, you will see it listed on the page.
- Inline within your connected zoom account you will see a "remove" button.
- Select the "remove" button to be navigated to your list of installed applications within the Zoom Marketplace.
- Select the "uninstall" button associated with your installed Revenue.io app
- Once you have clicked the "uninstall" button please provide an uninstall reason and description.
- Once completed you will no longer see the Revenue.io application listed.
- To confirm the deletion, navigate back to the integrations tab of your Revenue.io account where you will no longer see your Zoom account listed.
The Revenue.io app has now been removed from your Zoom account along as disconnected within the Revenue.io platform.