Excessive post-dial delay is an issue that should be brought to the attention of Revenue support, as it may indicate problems in the telephony networks that need to be escalated even further.
If you are still experiencing significant Post-Dial Delay, submit a call report by clicking “Report this Call” in the RingDNA Dialer and categorizing the call as Post-Dial Delay. Please include a note estimating how long the delay was in seconds.
If you are still experiencing issues, contact Support:
- Submit a call report to Revenue in the RingDNA Dialer (if you have not already done so)
- Categorize the call as Post Dial Delay.
- Provide as many call reports related to the issue as possible.
- For audio quality issues, it’s helpful to provide a sense of severity.
- Provide this feedback in the call report ‘Note’ field after clicking “Report this Call”
- What sounds did you hear?
- What issues did you encounter?
- Does there appear to be a particular country or region where you experience issues more acutely?
- Contact support directly