Clipping is where words are cut off. It can occur at the front-end or tail-end of a word. Sometimes it occurs at the beginning of a sentence. If you are experiencing this issue contact support.
If you are still experiencing issues, contact Support:
- Submit a call report to Revenue in the RingDNA Dialer (if you have not already done so)
- Categorize the call as Imperfect Audio Quality.
- Provide as many call reports related to the issue as possible.
- For audio quality issues, it’s helpful to provide a sense of severity.
- Provide this feedback in the call report ‘Note’ field after clicking “Report this Call”
- What sounds did you hear?
- What issues did you encounter?
- Does there appear to be a particular country or region where you experience issues more acutely?
- Contact support directly