Tunnel voice is similar to talking in a tunnel or on a poor quality mobile phone. If you are experiencing this issue contact support.
If you are still experiencing issues, contact Support:
- Submit a call report to Revenue in the RingDNA Dialer (if you have not already done so)
- Categorize the call with one of the audio-related issues (Call Quality, Audio Latency, etc.)
- Make sure to provide as many call reports related to the issue as possible (around 3 unique call reports is the "magic number")
- Providing a sense of severity is very helpful - is this issue preventing you from making any calls at all? Is it more of an annoyance than a blocker? etc.
- Add some feedback in the Notes field on the call report; examples of good feedback topics include:
- What sounds did you hear?
- What issues did you encounter?
- Does there appear to be any particular pattern to the issue and how it occurs?
- Contact support directly