Clicking the RingDNA Communications Hub extension button in Chrome does not open the dialer window or recall it to the desktop foreground.
When a user clicks the extension button in Chrome to open the RingDNA Communications Hub, nothing happens.
The exact cause is unknown, but the information we have available indicates a Microsoft update or new Chrome feature is preventing the dialer window from opening successfully.
- Try launching the extension by clicking on a phone number in Salesforce
- Ensure your Operating System is updated to the latest version
- Windows Instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/update-windows-3c5ae7fc-9fb6-9af1-1984-b5e0412c556
- Mac Instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541
- Ensure you’re on the latest version of Chrome
- Copy/Paste the following URL into your browser: chrome://settings/help
- Clear your Cookies and Cache, and restart your the browser
If the steps above do not resolve your issue, try the following:
- Set the highlighted feature to “Disabled”
- Restart your browser