The Templates Library is where you can browse, preview, and add various pre-configured Notifications or pre-written Content to your account.
These templates provide an efficient starting point for creating Notifications or Content without having to start from scratch. Templates can provide creative inspiration, examples of diverse scenarios, and rapid implementation to get started right away.
How to apply a Template
1. Log in to the Moments™ Console
2. Click on 'Templates' in the left navigation menu
3. Click on the 'Content Templates' option
4. Browse the list of available templates and click on 'Preview' button
5. After seeing a preview, click the X to close the preview
6. Select a template you want to import and click 'Add' button
7. Click the 'Add' button to confirm adding the selected template
8. After template has been successfully added, click on 'Content' in the navigation menu
9. Locate the template that was just added as a new Content
10. If you need to make changes to added Content, click on the more menu and select 'Edit' option
11. Make changes or customizations (if any) in the Update Content form and click 'Save'
12. After saving the Content, click on 'Notifications' in the navigation menu
13. Click on 'Create Notification' button
14. Click on 'Add Content'
15. Locate the newly added Content in the panel and click the (+) button to link the content to your notification
16. The selected Content is now linked to the notification