As the adoption of sequence increases, sequence action templates used across sequences, can grow exponentially. To easily find sequences by type, users can leverage a sequence action type filter.
- Navigate to the Actions Tab within Salesforce
- Select the "Filter by Type" dropdown.
- On selection, you will see a list of all sequence types based on the sequences that have been created for your salesforce organization.
- Once a user selects an action type, the sequence list then returns only those actions that match the type selected by the user.
- Reset the filter to "Filter by Type" to return the unfiltered results to the list page.
Please note that the actions search input and type filters work together. If a type is selected and a search value inputted then the return list will show only actions of a particular type with a name match based on the search value.