The Sequence Module will enable users to utilize the following features from within the Contact/Lead page:
- Add object to a Manual Sequence
- View Sequence object is currently participating in
- Remove object from Sequence
- View scheduled Sequence tasks
- Skip tasks
- See completed task outcomes
- View additional information about tasks
Adding the Sequence module Visualforce Component to a page layout.
Add sequence actions to a lead or contact page layout by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to the Salesforce setup console
- Select Leads or Contacts objects
- Select "Page Layouts"
- From the list of object page layouts, select the layout that you would like to add the button to.
- Select the individual page layout
- Add a "Section" to the area of the page you'd like the Module to appear
- Give the Section a name–suggested name is "Revenue.io Sequence Module"
- Select the "Visualforce Page" section of the page layout component builder.
- Drag the "ParticipantActionsOverveiw" page your page layout.
- Configure the module after adding by selection the gear icon.
- Update height to a suggested "500 pixels"
- Check the "Show Scrollbars" checkbox
- Save the page layout to add sequence actions to your page layout.
Section and Visualforce Page added to lead and contact records.