Conditional criteria allow sequence admins to designate criteria required for a sequence action to be triggered. This enables control over the advancement of a sequence participant before the next action can occur.
Follow these steps to add criteria requirements for an action:
- Expand an individual sequence action on the creation or edit of a sequence
- Select the "Criteria are met" radial associated with the action
- If the criteria is not met, choose whether you want the action to wait for Criteria to be met or skip this action.
- Select a Field from the available dropdown list.
- Select an operator based on the type of field selected.
- Add value to be validated for the field selected
- Repeat based on the number of fields need to validate the criteria
- Add a conditional operator if required to execute the criteria logic.
Success! Your sequence action will be triggered based on the criteria set on the individual action.