Permission sets allow managed packages the ability to create a set of permissions to extend to an individual user of Salesforce. Instead of granularly tracking permissions, it is a way to enable full control and access in a single action.
Steps to Add Sequence Agent and Admin Permissions to a User
To manage sequence admin permission sets follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Salesforce Setup Console
- Select Users
- Select the individual user you wish to grant permissions from the list of users.
- Locate the Permission Set Assignments related list on the individual user's page
- Select Edit assignments
- Move either "Sequence Agent" or "Sequence Admin" permission set from the Available Permission Sets to the Enable Permission Sets
- Select save to update the permission set for the user.
The permission set allows read and write access to all fields within the sequence package across sequences and sequence actions.