One of the key differentiators of the Guided Selling package is its ability to send emails not only from Salesforce but from sending emails via a user's native email account. This is managed via the Revenue.io admin console on a user by user basis.
- API Key and Secret must be added to Salesforce as outlined in the Adding a Sequence API Key outline.
- Users must have a configured provider connected account within the Revenue.io admin console.
- Open the Revenue.io admin console by navigating to: http://app.ringdna.net
- Select the Users tab in the left-hand navigation and select Manage
- Search for the user by name or email
- Select the user from the list after adding your search criteria
- Now, on the user's page, select the Account tab
- On the Accounts tab, you can view the users' connections to a number of providers.
- If a profile is connected to a provider, select the "manage" link to view their account settings
- On the manage provider screen you'll find a "sync state" value.
- If the sync state is "running" then your user is successfully connected. If there is any other value other than "running", then contact support.ringdna.com to triage.
If the sync state of a user is not "running" emails will be sent via Salesforce instead of their connected email account in the Revenue.io admin console.