The below steps outline how the sequence managed package uses provided field sets to control the list of fields on the entrance/exit criteria or any field/criteria updates after Sequence actions are complete.
Steps to Manage Opportunity Field Sets
To manage opportunity field sets follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Salesforce Setup Console
- Select Opportunities > Field Sets
- Find the field set provided by Guided Selling entitled "Revenue.io Sequence Opportunities"
- Select the edit link to manage the field set.
- Drag and drop fields from the opportunity or related object field lists onto the field set.
- Save the field set to update the fields to be used in opportunity sequences.
Opportunity Field Sets Managed in Salesforce Setup
Opportunity Fields Listed in the Sequence Builder for Entrance and Exit Criteria
If a field is removed from the field set that is used within an active sequence, the sequence will still behave as expected and use the field in its criteria validation.
You will see an error presented on those sequences, simply re-add the field to the field set to remove the error.