As adoption of the sequence package grows, so do the number of actions and sequences used to engage with leads and contacts. To easily find sequences, the package provides an easy way to search for existing sequences.
Searching for Sequences
- Navigate to the Sequence tab within Salesforce
- Select the "Search Sequences" input box
- Once a user enters the name of a sequence and selects enter, the sequence list then returns only those actions that match the text inputted by the user.
- Remove the text from the input box to return the unfiltered results to the list page.
- When no results are found for an entered search, users can select an "add sequence" button to create a new sequence.