We are excited to announce a series of new features and updates across the Revenue Platform. See each section below for an overview of each enhancement with links to related how-to and knowledge articles.
- We have removed our legacy admin recording player as all conversations can now be played in the Revenue app. This ensures the best playback experience for all conversations possible.
- For customers who have Generative AI Follow-up emails enabled, we have updated the formatting of Follow-up Emails to include proper spacing
- We moved the activity, coaching, and behaviors X-Ray Reports to a sub-navigation to allow for more results to be visible at a time. This ensures that large teams can see the performance of all of their team members easily.
- The default date range for X-Ray reports has been set to 90 Days.
- Updated recording behavior to only start recording when a host who has a Revenue license joins a conversation
ringDNA Communication Hub
- Available agents are prioritized at the top of search results in the “Transfer Call” window. This ensures that reps transfer calls to those who are available, to reduce dead-ends for callers.
- Under the RingDNA product grouping, we have introduced a new “Call Routing” page where the management layers for Call Flows, Call Queues, Holiday Calendars and User Skills are now located for better ease of management.
- We have migrated the management of Salesforce records to an Integrations section of the Admin Console. This includes improvements to the user experience when managing Salesforce Fields.
- To better assist users who try to access Calendar Booking without a license, we've updated the help text presented to them.
- Calendar Booking-licensed users who haven't connected a calendar provider now see an educational image and help text to remind them to connect a required Gmail or Microsoft account.