What is a Dual Channel Conversation?
Within the Revenue Application, users who hold a Conversation AI license can access Dual Channel Audio conversations. These conversations are the result of the call recording configurations managed within the revenue admin console and calls placed with the ringDNA Communication Hub. These conversations capture the audio from both the Revenue agent and the caller that they are interacting with.
What can I do with a Dual-Channel Conversation?
Dual Channel conversations provide a full picture of the context of a conversation, what was important to each party on the call, and behavioral metrics associated with an agent or a call participant.
Users are presented with a modern audio playback experience where they can view and reference the agent and caller involved in the conversation, play back the audio, and adjust the speed and volume of the audio being played back. Audio is visually separated between the agent and caller to visually understand the flow the the conversation.
Related Salesforce Information
If a conversation is associated with a lead or contact in Salesforce, a user will be able to see relevant Salesforce information associated with the record. The fields listed are based on the configuration of lead or contact fields by user profile within the revenue admin console.
All conversations managed by Revenue.io have an associated Salesforce activity record based on the seamless integration that we have with Salesforce. Here, users can view relevant task records associated with the activity logged to Salesforce that the conversation is linked to. The fields listed are based on the configuration of activity fields by user profile within the revenue admin console.
In the notes section, users can view the associated description for the activity associated with the conversation. Users who own the conversation can edit the notes directly from the page to update Salesforce in real-time whereas non-conversation owners can view notes as read-only text.
The Supervisor Notes field presents insight to reps as to where they can improve. A rep's supervisor can access a recording and add/edit a supervisor note associated with the conversation. Supervisor notes are logged directly to Salesforce for reporting and insights directly within Salesforce.
Dual Channel conversations provide a view into the behaviors of both a rep and the individual they are interacting with. On the conversation page are a series of metrics that tell the story of engagement and behaviors that drove the outcome of the conversation.
- Talk Ratio - Who spent more time speaking on the call?
- Active Listening - How engaged was each participant via active listening?
- Interruptions - How many times did each participant interrupt the other?
- Average Talk Streak - Was the conversation balanced between the two participants?
- Longest Talk Streak - How long were the longest monologues on the call?
- Talk Rates - How fast did each participant speak? Expressed as words per minute.
- Silence - How many times did 4+ seconds of silence occur on the call?
- Vocabulary - How complex is each participant's speech? Expressed as unique words per minute.
- Sentiment - What was each participant's attitude? How did it change as the call went on?
In addition to playing back a recording via the basic playback experience, users can take actions associated with conversations that they can access.
- Users can share conversations with other Revenue users to draw their attention to key conversations and specific points within them.
- Users can add reviewers to a conversation to ensure that a conversation is reviewed by a Manager or a peer.
- Users can add a conversation to a best practice library so that the conversation is available to others for coaching and to highlight key conversations to learn from.
- Users can reprocess a conversation so that they can re-generate the transcript and metrics associated with the conversation.
- Users can download call recordings as a quick means to share conversations with other members of their team.
- If a user has an administration license can delete recordings to manually get rid of the individual call recording.