What is an Agent Only Conversation?
Within the Revenue Application, users who hold a Conversation AI license can access Agent Only Audio conversations. These conversations are the result of the use of Agent Only call recording configurations managed within the revenue admin console and calls placed with the ringDNA Communication Hub. The difference of these conversations from classic dual-channel recordings is that only the audio of the Agent is captured within the conversation.
What can I do with a Dual-Channel Conversation?
Agent-only conversations provide insight into an interaction that otherwise could not have previously been recorded.
Within the call player, Agent-only conversations provide a single audio stream. The audio player highlights the entirety of the conversation with gaps designating silence or when the caller who as actively speaking. Note that when playing back these conversations you will have silence in between the Revenue user's speaking moments but you can quickly click on their active speaking moments as they are visually distringuished for quick playback.
Related Salesforce Information
If a conversation is associated with a lead or contact in Salesforce, a user will be able to see relevant Salesforce information associated with the record. The fields listed are based on the configuration of lead or contact fields by user profile within the revenue admin console.
All conversations managed by Revenue.io have an associated Salesforce activity record based on the seamless integration that we have with Salesforce. Here, users can view relevant task records associated with the activity logged to Salesforce that the conversation is linked to. The fields listed are based on the configuration of activity fields by user profile within the revenue admin console.
In the notes section, users can view the associated description for the activity associated with the conversation. Users who own the conversation can edit the notes directly from the page to update Salesforce in real-time whereas non-conversation owners can view notes as read-only text.
The Supervisor Notes field presents insight to reps as to where they can improve. A rep's supervisor can access a recording and add/edit a supervisor note associated with the conversation. Supervisor notes are logged directly to Salesforce for reporting and insights directly within Salesforce.
Agent-only conversations provide a view into a subset of the behaviors tracked on a call and focused entirely on the Agent. On the conversation page are a series of metrics that tell the story of engagement and behaviors that drove the outcome of the conversation.
- Talk Ratio - Who spent more time speaking on the call?
- Average Talk Streak - Was the conversation balanced between the two participants?
- Longest Talk Streak - How long were the longest monologues on the call?
- Talk Rates - How fast did each participant speak? Expressed as words per minute.
- Vocabulary - How complex is each participant's speech? Expressed as unique words per minute.
- Sentiment - What was each participant's attitude? How did it change as the call went on?
Note: If the conversation was recorded via an Agent-Only conversation AND the conversation was also processed by Moments™ you will see a full series of metrics such as you would on a dual-channel conversation as we were able to pick up those insights via our live transcription capabilities.
In addition to playing back a recording via the basic playback experience, users can take actions associated with conversations that they can access.
- Users can share conversations with other Revenue users to draw their attention to key conversations and specific points within them.
- Users can add reviewers to a conversation to ensure that a conversation is reviewed by a Manager or a peer.
- Users can add a conversation to a best practice library so that the conversation is available to others for coaching and to highlight key conversations to learn from.
- Users can reprocess a conversation so that they can re-generate the transcript and metrics associated with the conversation.
- Users can download call recordings as a quick means to share conversations with other members of their team.
- If a user has an administration license can delete recordings to manually get rid of the individual call recording.