Here we take a look at the features included on your Personal Calendar Booking Pages
Calendar Booking is an appointment scheduling tool that eliminates the need for playing phone and email tag when attempting to schedule sales calls, product demos, etc. Simply send your Revenue.io Personal Calendar Booking Page URL to anyone, and they'll be able to find open time on your calendar and schedule the event seamlessly.
The content presented on your booking pages is all managed within the Revenue.io Admin Console.
Now, let's get familiar with the features included on your Calendar pages!
The landing page is the main point-of-entry for visitors to your calendar booking page.
Here are the basic components of the Landing Page:
- Initials / Photo icon - This image will auto-populate with your Salesforce user profile image. If no image is available, your initials will appear (shown in below screenshot)
- Welcome Message - Your Revenue.io Calendar Welcome Message is presented here.
- Meeting Types - Each meeting type you have created in the Admin Console will be presented as individual "cards" on your Landing Page. In the below example, this user has created 5 different meeting types. To book an event, the user must click on one of these cards. Details on this user experience will be provided in the next section below.
- Event Name - The "Event Name" field is presented as bold text on each Meeting Type card.
- Meeting Length Icon - The circular icon presented on each card indicates the duration of the meeting. In the below example, the "Product Feedback Call" is 45 minutes long, so the icon is 3/4th's full.
- Meeting Duration - includes a text readout of the meeting duration.
Selecting a Meeting Type
To book an event, a visitor must select from the available Meeting Type cards on the Landing Page.
In the below example, the visitor to the Landing Page is selecting a meeting named "Meet-and-greet". This meeting has a 30 minute duration.
Pick Available Day: Weekly and Monthly views
After clicking on the meeting type, users are navigated to a weekly view where the Calendar Owner's next available times can be booked.
Note: Because the user selected a meeting type with a duration of 30 minutes, the available meetings presented here reflect all available 30 minute openings.
Users may toggle between two views. The weekly view (shown above) and a monthly view (shown below).
For a quick view of available times on each day, a user can simply click on a day:
Pick A Time
After clicking into a Day, the user sees all available times during that day that are available to be booked.
User clicks on a time and selects the "Confirm" button to proceed with booking:
The booking form is where visitors enter their personal details. This form can be customized with a variety of different field types such as text boxes, drop-downs, checkboxes, etc. In the below example, a custom text field labeled "What do you want to discuss?" has been added to the two standard/required fields ("Name" and "Email").
After clicking the Submit button, the visitor is presented with a Confirmation Page summarizing the details of the event booking:
If the meeting host has enabled confirmation emails for both themselves and the meeting guest, then emails will be generated to both parties indicating that an event has been scheduled.
Guest Email Confirmation:
Host Email Confirmation: