In order to more easily extend access to the Conversation Object and allow agents to access and record data to all of the fields in Salesforce, it's recommended to create a Permission Set.
Creating a Permission Set
- Navigate to Salesforce Setup and search Permission Sets in the Quick Find bar
- Create a new Permission Set
Adding Task Field Access
- Navigate to Object Settings and find the Task Object
- Grant Read & Edit access to the Conversation Field and click Save
Managing Permission Set Assignment
- Click Manage Assignments at the top of the page
- Click Add Assignment
- Select all of the users who will be using RingDNA or otherwise needs access to Conversation Data and proceed with assigning the Permission Set.