What are Opportunitity Pages?
Revenue.io Opportunity pages allow sales leaders to see which deals are at risk and need intervention. It also enables the discovery of coaching moments derived from conversations leading to deal changes. Opportunity management has two core parts: the Opportunity List page and the Opportunity Details Page.
- The Opportunities List page contains a filterable list of all Opportunities containing high-level details and deals win probabilities.
- The Opportunities Details page contains in-depth details of a specific opportunity selected from the opportunity list page (or selected from Forecasts).
NOTE: The enablement of Enhanced Analytics is necessary for the functionality of Opportunity Pages.
The Opportunities List page
The Opportunities list makes it easy for Sales Leaders to quickly find deals that they want to dig into and inspect based on probability, forecast category, stage, and close date. This enables Sales leaders, coaches, and supervisors to identify deals in progress that may be at risk so that they can provide coaching to reps specific to opportunities in progress and focus their time on the most important and valuable opportunities. The Opportunities list is automatically populated based on opportunities entered within Salesforce.
Opportunity List View Columns
Within the list of opportunities, users are presented with the following standard salesforce fields within each column.
- Salesforce Probability
- Opportunity Name
- Forecast Category
- Opportunity Stage
- Close Date
A user can select any opportunity from the list to drill into it's respective opportunity details page for further inspection in review by selecting the ">" icon associated with any opportunity in the list view.
Filtering the Opportunity List View
Within the Opportunity List view, users can filter for opportunities based on Salesforce data to return a subset of opportunities that they want to review.
On the list view there are basic opportunity filters that a rep can leverage to filter the list of opportunities.
- Opportunity Name - A text search filter that returns opportunities by their name in Salesforce.
- Opportunity Stage - A single picklist dropdown to designate a specific opportunity stage based on what you have defined in Salesforce (IE Stage 1, Stage 2, Closed Won, etc.)
- Opportunity Type - A single picklist dropdown to designate a specific opportunity type based on what you have defined in Salesforce (IE New Business, Renewal, Upsell, etc.)
Users can select the "+Additional Filters" button to open a side panel with additional filters.
- Fiscal Period - A dropdown that is based on the close date of the opportunity. The default filter that is set is "This Fiscal Quarter" which presents all opportunities with a close date within your active fiscal quarter as defined by your fiscal periods in Salesforce. Additional filter options include:
- Last Fiscal Period
- Next Fiscal Period
- This Month
- Next Month
- Last Month
- This Month + Next Month
- This Month + Next 2 Months
- Last + Current + Next Month
- Custom - When selected, users can manually input a start and end date.
- Forecast Category - A picklist of the standard forecast categories in Salesforce
- Best Case
- Exclude from Forecast
- Owner - A search input that returns a list of Revenue.io users.
- Team Name - A search input that returns a list of Revenue Teams. When selected, the list results will show all opportunities owned by members of the selected team.
- SF Win Probability - A slider that presents the Salesforce win probability on a scale from 0% to 100%
- Opportunity Amount - A slider that presents the range of opportunity amounts. The slider will present you a minimum value of 0 and a maximum value based on the highest amount of an opportunity that you have within the opportunity results.
After applying any filters to the list view, simply select the "Refresh" button to update the list view based on the selected filters. If you want to return to the full list of opportunities simply select the "Clear All" button.
Opportunity Details page
Sales leaders can drill into individual opportunities to see summary stats, and the progression of the opportunity over time, gain insights into the types of communications, and view conversations related to the opportunity. Each Opportunity contains an Activity timeline so that Sales Leaders can see opportunity changes (status, amount, and close date) in line with the communications that occurred at the same time so that it is easy to find and coach on conversations resulting in those changes.
By extracting Salesforce Opportunity data and combining it with Conversation AI data specific to conversations held regarding each opportunity, sales leaders can gain a level of insight unavailable through Salesforce.
Opportunity Amount Over Time
The Opportunity Amount Over time shows the ending opportunity amount for each week.
Hovering over each data point within the graph shows 3 dollar amounts.
- The Minimum amount, which is the smallest value the amount field had during the course of that week.
- The Maximum amount shows the greatest value recorded within the amount field within that week.
- The Opportunity amount shows the amount recorded at the end of that week.
Communication Over Time
The communication over time module shows communications that occurred within an opportunity as shown within the Salesforce Opportunity Activity feed. This provides an overview of all the communications and types of communication that have occurred for each opportunity.
Contact Interaction Details
Lists contacts tied to an opportunity, the most recent contact date, and the number of times each contact was interacted with by communication channel.
The Additional Details module shows additional details extracted from each opportunity
The field values defined within this block are managed within the Admin Console> Account Details > Salesforce > Opportunity fields
The activity timeline currently shows all ringDNA dialer calls and all Zoom and Microsoft Teams meetings that have been ingested into the Revenue application. The timeline also shows daily changes to the opportunity’s amount, close date, and stage.
Sales Managers and Coaches can now easily find conversations that resulted in changes to opportunity stages, amounts, and close dates. As conversations resulting in Opportunity changes have significant coaching opportunities, this not only helps ensure opportunities progress as expected but also highlights impactful coaching opportunities based on conversations that impacted a deal.
How are SMS, calls, and meetings associated with opportunities?
If the task or event for the conversation is directly linked to an opportunity in Salesforce, it will be associated with the Revenue app. Note that linking a task or event with an opportunity in Salesforce will take up to 24 hours to be viewed in the application.
If the task or event is associated with a contact who is an opportunity contact role for the opportunity, it will be associated in the Revenue app.
If the task or event is associated with an account or contact in an account and the account has an opportunity open at the time of the conversations, it will be associated in CAI. That means a single conversation can be visible in multiple opportunity timelines.
The exception to the rule: If a task or event is explicitly linked to an opportunity in salesforce, it will only be visible to the opportunity to which it is explicitly linked.
How are emails associated with opportunities?
Emails are only associated with opportunities if they are explicitly linked to the opportunity.