This is a collection of Moments™ reports showing the overall impact of triggered notifications on driving positive Call Outcomes. By focusing on Call Dispositions that are categorized as Positive, Sales Leaders can use the Outcomes report to evaluate how the presence of Moments™ real-time notifications improves business critical outcomes of live conversations.
How does Moments™ Drive Positive Call Outcomes?
The Moments™ Outcomes report is designed to answer the following questions:
- How is Moments™ driving positive success for my business?
- Which notifications are working and which are not?
- Which notification categories are most impactful and which are not?
This Outcomes report collection is divided into 4 sections:
- Overall Metrics- These metrics compare the conversations where Moments triggered a notification against conversations that did not trigger a notification, and highlights the % impact on positive call outcomes between the two.
- How do triggered Notifications impact Call Outcomes over time?- This combo chart highlights the volume of triggered notifications against the % rate of positive call outcomes achieved, and compares how these measures change over time.
- Which Notifications are driving success?- This tabular report highlights which triggered notifications are most successful in driving towards positive call outcomes
- Which Notification Categories are driving success?- This tabular report highlights which categories of triggered notification are most successful in driving towards positive call outcomes
By default, the insights in the Outcomes report collection are filtered only for:
- Calls that have call durations 3 minutes or longer
- Calls where call dispositions have been classified with a Positive Disposition Outcome category
For further analysis, this report can be optionally filtered using any of the following report filters:
- User Name
- Team Name
- Call Disposition
- Disposition Outcome
- Content Type
- Triggering Criteria
- Relative Date Range
- Call Type
- Duration (minutes)
Understanding the Report
The Outcomes Report provides valuable insight within the context of achieving positive call outcomes (only conversations where the resulting call disposition is categorized as “positive”). This provides the basis for quantifying how Moments™ can drive improved business results when notifications are triggered during live rep conversations.
To better understand this report, these metrics are defined as follows:
- Total Conversations: the total number of calls that took place
- Conversations with Moments: the total number of calls that took place where Moments™ triggered at least one real-time notification.
- Positive Conversations: the total number of calls resulting in a call disposition categorized as "positive" (e.g. a positive call outcome)
- % Positive Conversations: the total number of calls with a positive call outcome that took place divided by the total number of calls that took place, expressed as a percentage (%).
- AKA: "% Positive of Total Conversations" or "% of Conversations with a Positive Outcome"
This report demonstrates the efficacy of Moments™ and provides insight into which notifications contribute most to driving positive results for calls.
- Compare the "% Positive Conversations with Moments" metric against the "% Positive Conversations" metric to analyze the % difference in lift. Quantify the impact to positive call outcomes when Moments™ is present and triggering notifications on live calls.
- Compare different triggered notifications against each other using the "% Positive of Total Conversations" column to assess which notifications have a higher correlation to positive conversations on a relative basis.
- Compare different notification categories using the "% Positive of Total Conversations" column to assess which real-time coaching tactics are more successful in achieving positive outcomes on a relative basis.
- Apply the Call Disposition report filter to hone in on results for a particular call disposition (only those categorized as "positive"). Dive deeper to assess how triggered notifications influence the particular results of this positive disposition.
- Apply the User filter or Team filter to drill down and identify trends for a specific rep or a particular team.
In order to derive meaningful insights from this Outcomes report, an Account must have at least one Call Disposition Outcome categorized as "Positive".
If the results of the Outcomes report show a value of 0 for the Positive Conversations metric, and 0% for the % Positive Conversations metric, then the Account does not have any Call Dispositions categorized as "Positive". Reach out to your Admin or CSM to request to have your Call Dispositions categorized under RingDNA Dialer Settings.
Example of Outcomes report without any Call Dispositions categorized as "Positive"